Thursday, November 1, 2007

Second Life's Record Holders

SECOND LIFE PICTURES - SL MOST BLINGY GUY
By Fresh Catteneo

Reporting from the depths of Cyberspace

I think that everyone in SL, every now and then crosses paths with avatars that are soooo weird that you just can't take your eyes off them. I am not talking about those who no longer have a human image, like the Furries, who look more like animals. I am talking about humanoid avatars that have one or more of their features totally exaggerated. Like this guy in the picture for example, who looks like he was hit by a lightening or accidentally stuck his finger in an electric socket. No, actually all he did was wear two tons of jewelry with the bling particle effect. I'll tell you how I met this guy, who's name by the way is Rupen Razor, and I am not kidding. I went one day to the Mambo Beach, very early in the morning. There were only a couple of people there. Then I saw from a distance something flashing and could hear very strong popping sounds of electric sparks. I was convinced I was looking at an avatar who is welding something, as if he was doing maintenance work at the Sim. When I came closer I saw that it was not welding but his blingy jewelry. So, then I thought I might do a series of articles on Second Life's record holders. Is there someone blingier than Rupen Razor ? If there is, I wanna see it !

SECOND LIFE PICTURES - SL MOST MUSCULAR GUY
Now look at this guy. Isn't he the most muscular man in SL ? His name is Nail Sands and I managed to snap his picture a split second before he disappeared. It was at the Linden Village.
If I see anymore record holders, I promise to report, so stay tuned...
Or if YOU see any, let me know !


No comments: